Friday, July 20, 2012

Orange Cream filled Cupcakes and Friends makes for a great time!

Orange Cream filled Cupcakes

Have you ever been to your local farmers market? Well, every summer some friends and I gather together every Thursday and make a run to a local farmers market. Not to faraway this market offers fresh vegetables, fruit, food, merchandise etc. and of course our groups favorite drinks, music and good time with friends. I mean that's what it's all about right? Sharing a good time with your friends and or family. They say, laughter is the best medicine. I know I like a healthy dose (laughing).
So this last farmers market night, knowing it was my friends birthday I decided to bake her favorite cupcakes and bring them.  An orange cream filled cupcake. Some say it reminds them of an Orangesicle.
I prepared the cupcakes and boxed them, to make it easier for transportation. After food, drinks and some strolling through the market we found a table to sit an enjoy dessert. With a couple bottles of white wine (by Benson Ferry Winery in Lodi) on the tables it was time to bring out the cupcakes.
The cupcakes were a hit. Not because I made them, but I could tell by just watching everyone having a good time, laughing and enjoy themselves. My pictures didn't turn out that great but we were able to show a couple.
No recipes to share today, but most important Food shared with family and or friends makes for a great time!


Remember, have fun and make it yours.

A friend holding a Orange Cream filled Cupcake


And that's the "DISH" for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment