Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The time has come! I finally have my chance to express my passion of baking, cooking and everyday life experiences. You'll never know what I'm going to post from one dayto the next. Life experiences change daily. With so much negative in the world today, I always look forward to a new day being optimistic. You will see some days I might post a quote, a statement, a recipe and or a question. Who knows maybe just venting to release some emotions. Sharing your feelings with those who have been there or are going through
a similar situation, helps start a healing process. Of course along with feelings comes food and that means recipes. The recipe that I'm make might reflect how I felt that day.

So remember, never give up, if you don't succeed try and try again. Been there done that.

And that's the dish for today!
Taco Pizza....
Recipe to follow tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment